It was her 2nd birthday. She knew it. She liked the presents. She loved the cake.
Actually, this photo wasn't from her birthday cake. But it is such a funny little face, I felt the urge to post. That, and I forgot to take any still photos from her actually birthday. BAD MOM OF THE YEAR, right here.
TJ, stellar person that he is, did at least remember to grab the video camera. She looked so cute with all that hot pink icing on her face!
We have all been sickly this week, its currently her turn. I am ready to feel good! All of us! Especially with all this happy early spring weather! I love it!
Things Avery is doing at 2:
1. Telling everyone what to do.
2. Assigning ownership to everything and anything (i.e. Daddy's bed, Mommy's Hank, GiGi's "sasses"-glasses etc.)
3. Stealing the hearts of anyone she meets. (newest conquest-Rocky -but Avery calls him Robert)
4. Sliding, swinging, playing in the fort.
5. Hugging and knocking down her friends and Hank.
Avery and John Mills are growing so fast, I can hardly keep up! It has been a whirlwind since John Mills arrived, with new and exciting milestones everyday. TJ and I are so blessed with such a perfect little family. We are still adjusting, which keeps life interesting! Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes boring, sometimes funny, its the Williford way of life!