Avery cheered for Peep (Pete, our next door neighbor) at his football game on Friday night. Clearly, she needed an MA cheerleading outfit, at least according to CiCi (Peep's mom). The kid is OBSESSED! She loved watching the cheerleaders dance, cheer, and build. She was imitating their moves and getting some of them right! It was joy to watch.
Here she is modeling her new outfit and practicing "two bits"!Lately, she has had some awfully funny things to say:
1. "I'm the Avery, and we're watching Dora!"
2. "Ma! My hands are getting a brain freeze!"
3. Uncle Cam likes "cam"oflauge!
4. "Chair"ub Church because of the tiny chairs
5. "Mommy, look! It's a por-tato (tornado)!" This was while watching the water drain out of the bathtub.