Thursday, August 4, 2011

Duece

The kid is growing. The ultrasound showed 2 kidneys, 2 brain hemispheres, a big fat belly, and reiterated the announcement of "it's a boy"! He is cute, and stuck his little finger up and gave his Daddy a #1 sign. TJ swears this is a sign that Bama will win the championship this year! He weighed in at 14 ounces and was measuring about a week ahead of what he is. So, my prediction of being a big boy seems to be right on target.
We have decided to go ahead with the scheduled C-section so I don't end up in the same predicament as last time with Avery. Although my dear OB, Dr. Connor, has decided to stop delivering babies. While I admire her decision to spend more time with her family (she has two young children), I wish she would have waited until Christmas. There is a new female coming to the practice that I am meeting with next visit. I am interested to meet her, and I hope I like her as much as I like Dr. Connor.
In other news, my beautiful sister in law Hannah married her long time sweet heart JJ last weekend (Avery was the flower girl-AVERY-ESK is the best word for her performance), we are hosting a baby shower for Allison tonight, TJ and I are going to Mitchell's birthday party tomorrow night, and then Laura's wedding weekend in 2 short weeks. This pregnant lady is tired just thinking about it all! Not too much longer that I will feel up to doing all this stuff, so I will enjoy it while my energy lasts! I hope everyone had a great summer! We have! Anyone else really ready for FALL??? My favorite season!!!!

No comments: