Today, Avery is 13 days away from 20 months of age. While it somewhat saddens me that she is growing up so fast, I am also encouraged by the future for our family. Obviously, Avery is the shining star of our lives. She has been very busy lately:
1. Cheering for Auburn and Alabama each Saturday, and dressing accordingly.
2. Swimming at the Dwyers, she can go under, and is starting to figure out this whole "kick" thing.
3. Riding around the neighborhood in the stroller with Mama and Ma in the mornings, and in the afternoons she rides the ranger with Dada.
4. Playing until she drops with Bebbie, MiMi, and Ma on their respective days.
5. Learning the names of everyone in the family, now extended family, and friends.
6. Memorizing animal names and their sounds.
7. Taking great pleasure in dumping all of the UBEE eyes on the floor, daily.
8. Pooping on the potty (first time yesterday) :).
9. Reminding everyone to keep up with their shoes.
10. Trying on everyone's shoes when they "lose" them.
11. Repeating words!!!! (Remember to mind your P's and Q's around this little regurgitator!
12. She is finally sleeping through the night! You have never seen a happier Mama!13. Protesting every time Mama changes her clothes or diaper or shoes or hair bow, or mind!!!! (She absolutely would not put on a swimsuit at the lake on Saturday???)
14. Convincing Dada, GiGi, and Bebbie that a "pop pop" is the only remedy to a bumped head, skinned knee, temper tantrum, et. al.
My little toddler is becoming her own little person. I love who she is, and I can't wait to see who she becomes! Can you tell I am feeling a bit sentimental today?