Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Popsicles and Omelets

Avery and TJ are on a HUGE Popsicle kick right now. I have been buying the Edy's fruit popsicles, but when we ran out again, I decided I needed to get a little healthier if we are going to consume a box a week. I bought some new kind that is just frozen pureed fruit. I will give their critique after super tonight. But for now, enjoy Avery enjoying a blackberry popsicle!

I am back on the diet train again. I am so tired of dieting, but I am more tired of feeling fat. It is time to get motivated.
Day One I made an egg white veggie omelet:
3 egg whites
1/4 cup green pepper-chopped
1/8 cup red onion-chopped
1/8 cup fat free shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup organic chicken stock
1. Put chicken stock, peppers, and onions in small pan, cook until tender. Remove from heat.
2. Spray pan down with Pam.
3. Mix egg whites, cheese, veggies, and s & p.
4. Add to pan, and cook 4 minutes.
5. Flip one side over the other to create the half moon shape. Cook an additional 4 minutes, flipping half way through.
EAT!!! It was so good, and very filling!
We shall see how long this lasts!

No comments: