Thursday, September 16, 2010

Waaaaaaater, Playground, RoRo

Aves went swimming at the Dwyer's again over the weekend. She loves her swimmy floats, but loves the hose even more! Thanks to MiMi for the new sunglasses!

We went to the park on Tuesday, while BeBe was out sick. She adores the slide!!! All I heard the whole day was "side. side. sing!" Which translates to Slide, Slide, Swing!
Grandma (RoRo) is in town again this week for her cataract surgery. So Avery and I took her to get her hair "fixed". RoRo is on the left, and random woman, who thought Aves was hilarious, is on the right. Avery was obsessed with those big old timey hair dryers. Not sure what that's all about, but it made for a super cute photo!
Aves has come up with a new name for some family members:
Ama- "Ma"
G Daddy- "G.G."
Evan- "E"
Cameron- "Woonie"
Grandma- "RoRo"
MiMi, Hope, HaHa, PawPaw, LuLu all kept the same names.
She keeps it simple. Gotta hand it to her for that!
Avery has so many new words under her belt now...It absolutely amazes me. Everyday, she is saying something new! I love it, and I love her more than I ever thought possible!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I know I've said it before, but you seriously have the best kid ever. That pic of her in the sunglasses and swimmie floats just made my life. It will be the one that gets pulled out when she's older and everyone will go, "oh that is so Avery!"

Tracy Williford said...

Yep. She's pretty cool! Make sure you give her a finger bump when you see her at Suelin's wedding...she does it allllll the time now!