Thursday, July 15, 2010

A little photo montage...

Mimi and I took Aves to the museum yesterday. Avery loved the kids zone "Artworks", she especially loved the computers. She got mad when I tried to help her. So she colored all over my face.
Then we "hopped" into a painting by Edward Hopper (Kate- you have got to come to MMFA! you would love it!)...again, Avery is upset (in 4 seconds after this photo was shot) with me for trying to help her answer the phone! I just need to lay off with the helping apparently!
This is a few weeks back at the mill. This is what happens when TJ puts your sunscreen on for you. (or when he puts it on himself for that matter- as I am sure Ellis P. would testify to.)
7am Lake Martin-Avery has been awake for 1.5 hours at the time of this photo.
Father/Daughter go to work day. And yes...she is singing her heart out. Isn't that what you do when you put on those neat-o phone headset thingys? She is so about to drop a fist pump.
We are boring. I have nothing else to report today. Oh, but MEGHAN got engaged on Friday!!! Congrats Meggie and Fancy Lancey! That makes 4 pledge sistas getting married in the next year! So happy for all of you! Hugs and sloppy wet Avery kisses to all!

No comments: