Monday, August 23, 2010

Piggy Tales and Lobster Tails

I'm in love....there is something about pig tales that makes me wish I was 3 and carefree again. I don't like them on anyone over the age of 6 though. It always seems odd when girls of high school age braid, ribbon, and poof their hair for softball or volleyball games. Soccer girls do not do this. We wanted our hair out of our face, because we were serious(-ly pretentious) athletes. :)
Sorry Kara and Searcy, that's just how I feel. (I think it is probably a similar feeling that TJ has when comparing soccer to (in his opinion) the more manly sport of football.) But I digress....look how cute my kid is with piggy tales!!!!
Lacey and Justin came over Friday night for a lobster dinner. Thanks to Mom and MACOA (Montgomery Area Council on Aging), we got to partake in "THE MAINE EVENT". Twas a great day for our tummies, not so great for the little guys who got eaten. I am sad that Avery didn't get to stay up and try any lobster (we only eat it this one time a year since TJ had his near fatal lobster accident-a story which needs its own post)but hopefully next year she won't be so worn out from the day.
CLAAAASSSSY. Bibs, White ZIN, and no silverware in sight!

No comments: