Thursday, June 16, 2011

Madonna, Popcorn, and cowboy-girl

Avery and I went to see Yogi Bear, her first movie theater experience last Wednesday. The movie was good, but the popcorn was AWESOME! I really don't think we would have made it through if we hadn't bought popcorn. Little popcorn sneak-er.

This is Avery trying out for the role of Mary in the Christmas pageant this year. Also known as procrastinating before bath time.
Same thing here, except for this one she told me she was a "cowboy girl". Whatever that means.
As you can see, she is growing up way to fast, but she definitely has a sense of humor. Today she told BeBe she would take a good nap, "I Prrrrromise". Yeah...right.
In other news, Junior is doing well, we find out if its a girl or boy in 2 weeks. I hope regardless of sex, that its healthy. Any thoughts on gender this time around???

No comments: