Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jane Ann, Pigwet, and Bashful Ace

Mom has been so helpful with this whole "having a baby" thing. She has taken Avery when I needed a break, did laundry and dishes when I was still in pain, and now she comes over just to hold and play with my muchkins so I can take a shower! She is the best Mommy I could ever ask for! They both look pretty happy, don't they?
I took both kids out to play in the yard yesterday (by myself) for only the 3rd time since John Mills was born. Baby Steps, people. Plus its been chilly, but I digress. Avery acting shy and was not into having her picture made (again), but...
John Mills was! Mr. Smiley Pants himself. He is such a flirt! Bless his heart, he had a little stuffy nose yesterday, and he couldn't stop snorting. It was the saddest and cutest thing. So, when he is 10, and people are calling him "Piglet", he can blame me here. But, let's be honest, I was actually saying "Pigwet" because I was using my annoying mommy speak where I wont pwonounce any "R's" or "L's". Most pwecious pigwet ever!!


No comments: