Friday, March 23, 2012

Williford happenings

We're still not sleeping through the night, but the more I research, the more I realize that it's ok. It's hard, sure. But John Mills wakes up happy and is hitting all his developmental milestones early. I think God is teaching me patience and endurance, but I need those for the future teenage years, right?!
Avery is still working on potty training, and we are starting to figure it out (again). John Mills' birth really threw her for a loop in that department. But hey, patience and endurance are my new best buddies. Also, acceptance:).

We did have a super play date on Tuesday! 9 kids total in our backyard. 5 infants and 4 toddlers. It was a zoo! Someone was crying the whole time! It alternated from kid to kid! Child care workers, your praises were sung, as I would not be able to do that full time!

Nap time is about over! My time is up! Happy weekend!

No comments: