Thursday, May 24, 2012

Zoo!

I wish I had remembered to bring my phone into the Parakeet Cage as Avery was swarmed by a vast array of colored birds and her giggles made them flap more and harder and land on her arms.  
But I forgot.  
I wish I had thought to snap a quick shot of John Mills laughing at Avery laughing at the elephants as they sprayed mud on their backs to keep from getting sunburned.  
But I didn't.
I wish I had a video of the rhino submerging himself as best he can because he is hot and bothered by all the gawking that goes on in his "wilderness".
But I don't.
I do, however, have these memories in my mind, and the good sense to remember to write them down here.  On my favorite forum for keeping up with my children.  AND, I did take some pictures while the kids were swinging at the zoo park with no animals in sight.  Which they could do in their own backyard or at any playground in the world.  Except our backyard has squirrels and labrodoodles. Oh well.  This motherhood thing is harder than it looks.  And I have it easy!

No comments: