Saturday, July 7, 2012

So it's been awhile.

I'm back. I finally upgraded to the new operating system on my phone, and my apps were all deleted. Including blogger. I forgot about it for a while, but jut reinstalled! So, I'm back!
Here is what you've missed:
1. John Mills learned to crawl, then bear crawl, and now pull up. In a matter of 2 weeks. So scary.
2. Avery's 2 year old class had their end of the year presentation, where all the parents were invited to watch them perform the songs, colors, numbers, etc that they had learned this year. Avery had a solo. She sang amazing grace and did a wonderful job. I will see if I can upload the video later.
3. I'm learning to sew. It's a slow process.
4. We are currently harboring a little puppy fugitive, who was found wandering in Halcyon summit, and brought to TJ's office. Her name has changed several times, but currently is Lazy Bug.
5. John Mills is eating all kinds of solids now. He loves everything he has tried!
6. He is a growing boy, at his 6 month appointment, he was 18 lbs, 15 oz and 28 inches. 90th percentile for both!
That's all I have for now.

No comments: