Tuesday, December 8, 2009

10 Honest Things

Thanks to Olivia, you (my readers, or whoever is left, and not totally board with baby talk) are so fortunate to get to hear 10 things about me. Let's see:

1. I love rain at night, but HATE it during the day. I also wish everyday were 85 degrees, but I love wearing winter clothes. Too bad you can't have both.
2. I used to be seriously obsessive about germs. Thanks to having a baby, I get snot bubbles rubbed into my shirt and don't notice until a stranger mentions it at the grocery store. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
3. I miss book club in B'ham like whoa. I joined an all male book club to try to fill the void. First meeting is January 14th. I'll let you know how that goes!
4. I have a bizarre fear of saying the wrong thing, and I say the wrong thing all the time!! I am not a wordsmith! Please forgive me if I have ever offended you. TJ even bought me a book called "How to Say it Best". Still, I insert my foot on a daily, if not hourly, basis. I mean well, I really do.
5. Inside Jokes make my day. ("Shut up gul, you ain't got no pants on!")
6. Loves Montgomery! Even the not-so-nice areas.
7. I have no problems doing laundry, but I hate doing dishes. I love a clean house, and my mood is usually reflective of how tidy things are.
8. I love to give baby advice, so if you have any pregnancy, baby, or otherwise strange questions, I'm your Wo-man. I will research and find out if I don't know. It makes me happy that Liv wants more!
9. I love my job! I have time for TJ & Avery, me, and work! I wish everyone could know this feeling!
10. I love acronyms. Seriously, my favorite is USAMRIID (Unites States Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases) Yea, I know, I am huge dork.
And, I am going to add an 11th one, since I just thought about it.
11. I hated being pregnant, but I am ready to do it again! (Hold your horses, there is no baby on the way yet, but when the time is right, I will endure the torture all over again, to get a product as wonderfully messy, time eating, sleep destroying, perfect baby Avery.)