Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Walk like an Egyptian


I shot some video of Avery walking this morning while we were getting ready to leave the house. She has been getting pretty good, but I put shoes on her and it totally messes up her balance!

In other news, we had a great, but very busy Christmas! Avery met some of her Williford relatives she hadn't seen before, and we ate a lot! Avery got a baby Karaoke machine (from me, of course!) We haven't gotten it out of the box yet, but I can already tell she has an aptitude for singing and acting a fool! Since I got my new handy dandy flip video recorder from Uncle
E, I can now upload video in a snap and will be posting some Avery performances very soon!


AND...some Christmas photos:
This is the load of toys we delivered to needy families for the Sunshine Center.




A close up of that muscle man!



Avery in our bed this morning.
And finally, another subtitled photo by Floyd.

1 comment:

Kara said...

i am lame. i just cried at that video of sweet aves walking.