Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My favorite time killer...I miss her!

The last few weeks have been so hectic around the Williford house. I am rockin' and rollin' with the Alley, so much, that I am having trouble keeping up with laundry, dishes, and general cleaning at home, and I am missing out on a lot of special time with Avery. The other stuff I can deal with, but I hate that my part time turned full time job is cutting in on my mommy daughter bonding time. I can't keep up with the phone calls! It truly is a great problem to have though. I am not complaining about that part! But I sure to love this face:


Her latest obsession is a little statue of a lamb that Searcy and Alicia gave her (what she is holding in the picture if you can make it out). It is freaking heavy though. She just carries it around with her. Cracks me up. The other favorite object she carries is a satin blanket. That thing gets washed all the time because of the abuse it takes being drug around on the floor several hours a day! She is a funny little girl!
I know this photo is crappy...I couldn't get her to sit still long enough to get the helicopter bow on her head. It was super cute. Boo on my blackberry camera.

No comments: