Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Avery's Birthday Party

Avery will officially be 1 year on Thursday, but we had a little pre-game party (literally, right before the super bowl) to celebrate the momentous year it has been. Not only does my kid L-O-V-E cake, she thoroughly enjoyed all the extra attention! She slept like a rock when the sugar high wore off. I am posting two videos for your enjoyment. The first one is of some of her other guests at the party, and one of her with the mostly eaten smash cake. (video would not upload, so I will try again later!)

Thank you to all who came and we missed those who couldn't be there! It has been an exceptional year for us. I love my little monkey more than I ever dreamed I could, and TJ and I are so proud of her!
In other news, TJ has merged Partners with Graham C's Source Holdings and is now a lean mean machine of real estate, land sales, and property management.

No comments: