Monday, February 22, 2010

YAY WEATHER!

Can anyone be as excited as me? I heart warm weather, and yes, I know it will get cold again before the marvelous warmth decides to stick around, but I just have to begin my celebration now! We hosted an engagement party for Lacey and Justin on Saturday in our backyard. The weather was great for our setup, the party, and even our breakdown yesterday. Avery watched from her bench:

I am looking forward to the beach, and the lake, and the warm weather in general! I swear I have been a much better mood because of the sunshine on my face! I will post photos of the party later...I took a million!
Lastly, I want to wish a special CONGRATULATIONS and BEST WISHES to Suelin and Phillip!!!! They got engaged on Saturday! I am so excited for yall! TJ, Avery, and I wish you the best, and are looking forward to that wedding in October!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

update your blog!!!