Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Look at me! 2 Posts in 24 hours!

Cameron, Denise, and I threw Mom a little birthday party(I will be discreet about which birthday for her sake, cause she is a GRANDMA now.) Regardless of her age, she still looks great! See the photo below...

It was Kentucky Derby themed, hence the julep cups, roses, and big hats! We had great food (thanks to Cam and Denise) and delicious, although very strong, mint juleps!

Yesterday, Avery and I went out to water the garden, and I made her put on her sunglasses, because it was so bright! How fly is my baybay? She is learning new things everyday. I just love that little sponge. She has been shaking her head (since I try very hard not to say the word "no") mimicking me for several days now. Its really hard not to laugh when she does it. I will try to capture it on video. She is eating well again, and taking on new words every day. She said Bible on Monday, and duck and juice are getting their suffixes added now, so it actually sounds like duck and juice rather than "duh" and "jue" respectively!
Uncle Evan will be done with his last final of his first year of law school today. Congrats on this milestone Ev. We love you! That's all today.

No comments: