Tuesday, June 1, 2010

All the photos I have been hoarding.

Avery and Cousin Taylor watching SpongeBob at the lake on Saturday. They were loving each other's company!

Playing in her jewelry box! I have been saving up costume jewelry since I found out I was having a girl. I used to love playing dress up! Check out those fab purple heart earrings. Most appropriate for Memorial Day.
Guacamole sauce...Hi, my name is Avery, and I am addicted to avocado.
Just like Daddy! She loves to help cut the grass...or what's left of it...the backyard is looking a little sparse!
Learning to share...GERMS! "Here Mags, try my delicious banana Popsicle!
BEACH!
On the way to the BEACH! Me and Ama fell asleep.
Sorry for the bra shot in this one, but I had to document Avery's first "outside-the-exit-doors-of-Walmart" ride! Actually, this wasn't at a Walmart, but at a much classier establishment...Lambert's. Home of the throwed [sic] rolls.
Me and my buddy Charlie!

No comments: