Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I dont have much to say.


Between potty training, sleep deprivation, mommyhood, wifedome, and work, I don't have a lot of time to think up creative blog posts. I am in get-it-done-so-I-can-rest mode. Third trimester started yesterday, along with the aches and pains of carrying around additional weight and the emotional strain of wondering how in the #$%* I am going to be a mom to an infant and a Dora crazed toddler who won't sleep, but shows great aptitude in a number of other areas. That was a run-on.
It's not that she won't sleep. It's that she won't go to bed 2 nights a week. For whatever reason, and it seems to differ each week. One night, she's scared, the next, she's cold and needs water. And last night, she just couldn't settle down, even after her soothing lavender bath, reading time, and rocking routine were complete. Any moms out there know what I'm doing wrong? We have got to get this thing under control before John Mills gets here!
Speaking of John Mills, he is doing great, hiccuping, dancing, and jujitsu-ing his way into my ribs and heart. I think he is going to be an active one. I meet with my new-new doctor (Desautels) in 2 weeks, and then I start the bi-monthly visits with him. Not sure if I mentioned that Dr. Sullivan and I didn't jive, but lets just say it was bad.

No comments: