Tuesday, August 18, 2009

6 months, 2 teeth, and one sad momma

I am WAAAAY behind on posting! Sorry!
Let me get you up to speed:
1. Avery is crawling, like really getting around the room now. Sad Mommy!
2. She has 2, count 'em, 2 teeth!
3. I am no longer at the hotel, but am booking events for Alley Station. Check us out at AlleyStation.com, or on facebook! It is a great place for wedding receptions, parties, meetings, or any other gathering! We have a Ballroom that will hold up to 350 people and a Roof Top Terrace that will hold an additional 350. It is tres chic, and very forward for Montgomery. Call me if you would like to see it! 334-277-1077 (that is the Partner's number which is the office I am working out of currently!)
4. Avery went to her first birthday party for her friend Jack. He turned two, and she had a blast! Hopefully soon she will be able to eat cake. Which leads me to #5.
5. Avery turned 6 months old last week! We had a half birthday celebration! Hannah and Hope made FunFetti cupcakes, that G Daddy and TJ fell in love with, but Aves wasn't allowed to have one. :(
I will post photos later...got a meeting! Hopefully I will get a contract!

No comments: