Sunday, August 2, 2009

Numero Dos and Five Month Photos

Avery has her second tooth! Bless her heart. It was a miserable day yesterday as the tiny little tooth edged its way through her gums. She screamed for an hour until we could get home and get the wonderful Tylenol/teething tablet combo. It was a KO, that would be a "knock out" for those of you who weren't forced into playing Mortal Kombat at every family gathering since the inception of opposable thumbs, almost immediately. I am hopeful that we won't get anymore teeth for a while. I think she has a low pain threshold, and consequently, so do my ears.
Ah, and the on the crawling front, she is seriously close! Is it bad that I don't want her to crawl yet? She should still be a baby, and need me for everything, right? Avery, if you read this when you are older, I did not try to hinder you from crawling, but I am not actively encouraging it either. Anyone have any helpful tips for baby proofing the home? It is soooo overwhelming!
Here are Avery's belated 5 month photos. She will be 6 months on the 11th, so once again, I am behind!




No comments: