Thursday, April 9, 2009

2 months old!!!

I can't believe Avery is 2 months old! It has flown by! I swear...my kid is the cutest I have ever seen. She is holding her head up so well these days, and she is scooting when she is on her tummy. She loves to "push" up and stand on my lap, and she is practicing her dancing. Which is a good thing she is starting early considering that dancing doesn't run in the family. Unless her desire is to be the best at the one-two step, 'cause I got that one covered.




Check my sweet Mohawk! Mommy had fun at bath time today!

Today I discovered the ladybugs on my Bobby swing. I tried to catch them!


Daddy, Heidi, and Avery taking a little break from being cute.

This is a great picture to remind me of the last 20 pounds I have to lose...pregnancy is really bad for the waistline.



And another picture of my beautiful little girl, who is learning to knock in this photo...she is so advanced. :)



Alright, so that's our week in a nutshell. I will try to do better at posting in a timely fashion next week.

1 comment:

Kara said...

can i just say that you have the smushiest baby ever. everytime i have a bad day, i look at the picture of her with the mohawk and i get so happy. figure out when i can come visit in june.