Tuesday, April 21, 2009

two and a half months old

It has been a busy few weeks. Avery went for her photo shoot with Josh Moates of Kim Box photography. She is positively beautiful. I should be getting them in two weeks. We have two more sessions with Josh, and I know they will be even better.

I have decided to go back to work part time at the hotel. It was a very, VERY, tough decision, but I think I will be happy for a short break from the 2 foot world. I am researching child care options, and will post on that when they are final.

The biggest news I have right now is that Avery has slept through the night 3 times since Friday!!!!! She is going to bed around 9 and sleeping until 7am! It is so nice to be able to get an uninterrupted nights sleep! I have not had 8 consecutive hours of sleep since the 2nd trimester. (Literally, 5 months ago.) I hope she keeps it up, because Mommy is loving the extra sleep.

Motherhood just keeps getting better! I love that she smiles when she sees me, and she calms down when I rock her. She is such a happy baby (just don't let her get too hungry), and a joy to be around. She loves to stand up and look at things, and she is doing more every day. I will post pictures another day, once again my computer is acting strange.

No comments: