Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pardon me sir, do you have a gallon of beer?

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. We have been busy! We went for a photo shoot with Josh Moates of Kim Box photography yesterday. She was a little fussy and wouldn't smile for Josh. I think he still got some good shots of her, and we have two more sessions with him, so I feel confident we will get some great photos! We go back next Friday to view the ones he took.

My computer is acting a little funny, so I may have to upload my photos another day. But I do have some cute ones!

We went to Birmingham last weekend, for TR and Claire's wedding. It was Avery's first overnight trip. I was nervous, but she acted like the wonferful, perfect baby that she is, and had no trouble adjusting at all. She stayed with Ama and G Daddy while TJ and I went to the wedding. It was a blast, and Claire looked amazing! It was at "The Club" and it has an incredible view of the Birminham skyline. We had a great time. Of course we are old, and so we went back to Ross Bridge as soon as the happy couple left, but I hear the impromptu "after party" at Bourbon Street was pretty exciting. Sad we couldn't make it, but not having to deal with a hang over and a hungry baby was worth missing it. I was still quite tired when we got back to Montgomery. I think Ms. Avery is ready for her first trip to the beach! Hopefully we will be able to spend some time down there this summer! I missed most of last summer being pregnant and feeling icky, so I am very much looking forward to a tan and some salt air! No trips to Flora Bama or the Keg though! Avery isn't old enough, although Uncle Evan did invite her to a fraternity party at BSC on Saturday. Thankfully, Aunt Laura babysat so Avery didn't have to learn how to drink a "gallon of beer" just yet.

1 comment:

Kara said...

i LOVE the title. i just died laughing....oh how i miss evan