Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BABY CHARLIE!

Charlie made his debut on Friday just before midnight! Mama Kelly and Papa Mitchell are doing great, and they came home on Sunday. We went to visit Sunday afternoon, and got to meet this precious boy. Avery, who didnt want to ride in the care 2 hours each way, felt jilted because she has yet to meet her husband to be. Kelly and I have been planning an arranged marriage since Charlie's conception. I will post photos when I get them all downloaded. (Hopefully this afternoon during Aves's nap.)
In other news, Avery has a third tooth, and in an unrelated story, she is getting moved up to the "creeper" class at preschool. She is growing up so fast!!! She and John Harris (the other speedy kid in the group) passed two older kids who were competing for the coveted Creeper spots. Avery will miss Will and Tara but I am sure they will be reunited soon! I will miss Ms. Stacey and Ms. Lynn big time! They have all the answers! I hope Ms. Michelle is as omniscient. Ok...enough posting, I am H-U-N-G-R-Y! Weight watchers (or as some call it, rehab) is kicking my butt this week. I didn't lose any last week because of my gluttony over the weekend, so I am back in gear, and starving for it! I will see my old jeans soon! I am determined!

No comments: