Wednesday, September 16, 2009

She's a BIG Eater.

I know. I know. I am a terrible poster these days. I promise to try to do better. I am swamped with real work every time I sit down at a computer. Avery is rockin' and rollin'! She can pull up on just about anything now. She is quite proud of herself, and loves it when we cheer and clap for her (No clue where her love for the spotlight comes from...insert fake cough here). She has almost mastered the wave hello, but can't figure out the "bye bye" wave yet. Still no sign of "Mama" or "Dada". She is, however, a master of all things edible. Not only is she eating 2 jars of food a day, 5 6-8 oz bottles of formula, and a bushel of cheerios, yogurt bits, puffs, and dried apples, she tries to steal other kids food at school. Now, TJ and I both love to eat (hence why Weight Watchers is so effective for me-Congratulate me on my 9.5 lb loss in 7 weeks!!!! You know I needed it! You've seen the photos-or lack thereof because I am enormous!)so I am not surprised by her interest in food. But stealing?? Come on. She came home wearing a sweet potato covered dress last week because she put her hand in one of the other kids jars, and pulled it down on herself. Ms. Stacey and Ms. Lynn think she is hilarious, because of her obsession with food! I think its an expensive habit. Oh, and move over Jake and Riley, there's a new baby in Avery's life. Little Will is just as hungry, and huge as my little princess and he likes her a lot! She crawls circles around him, and he tries to get her residual apple sauce off her chin. Very cute. I will post 7 month photos later!

No comments: