Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ma-Ma and ears!

Since my last post, Avery has found a new word to repeat! Mama!! It was a beautiful moment! I am not sure she is actually referring to me, or if she just likes the way it sounds, but she says it over and over! I will get it on video and post later.

With the lovely cool weather that came to Montgomery unannounced, I had little time to prepare what Avery needed to wear to stay warm. She had no jacket, mittens, hats, shoes, or anything that would make winter weather durable. I did manage to find one hat that still fit her (sort of), until I could get her some toboggans and such. Here are the photos from the beginnings of getting dressed and the car ride to buy new stuff:



I just love those ears!Also, with this blustery weather, came the fire that TJ and I so enjoy. Guess who was immediately drawn to it. So my other shopping venture over the weekend involved a baby cage. Well, they call it a "SuperYard", but it is pretty much a baby cage. (If you are wondering who the "they" are, in this case, "they" are the creators of said SuperYard. (This is specifically for TJ, who always makes me site my sources for the "they's" of the world.)) Anywho, the baby cage works beautifully! And keeps Aves out of the fire, and the soon to be Christmas Tree!!!!

No comments: