Thursday, October 8, 2009

NOT FIXABLE

Unfortunately, the camera is dead. I am so sad. These photos are from the phone, but I am hopeful that I will get a new and working (but lesser) camera soon. I am not to be trusted with another D70. Here are a few photos from the our anniversary trip in Atlanta, and some of Avery from the weekend.

We took Avery to her first Dove Shoot at Clearview on Saturday. Since it was also gameday, we dressed her up in her miss matched gear and her camo underneath with a pink frilly diaper cover so no one would confuse her for a little boy. She was one confused baby. She had a whole lot of fun regardless.
Avery playing with Mister Sam, Justin's mom, and an empty water bottle!
Just laying around on Sunday after church.
We went to U2 on Tuesday night in Atlanta on our 2nd anniversary. We met up with Jeff, Karen, and a bunch of their friends. Sorry for the poor quality images, we were on the floor, and I couldn't hardly see the stage, so these are of the enormous round screen. It was an amazing show, and I hope to see them again in the future.


We were not far from the stage, but it was so incredibly crowded, we decided not to push forward into them any further. You know me and crowds. Overall it was a very fun trip. We got a massage, ate dinner at Fogo de Chao (a Brazilian Steak house, that has the best freaking Parmesan cheese yucca rolls), played with starfish and anemone at the Georgia Aquarium, went to the concert, and saw the Da Vinci exhibit at the High Museum, all in 48 hours. Glad to be home, where I can relax (which was supposed to be the point of our trip, but TJ and I are no good at that:) ).

No comments: