Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My child, the priss pot.

Hello again. It's me. Maybe we've met, maybe we haven't. I'm not really the type of gal who played princess or wanted makeup at an early age. (I do tend to overuse contractions, though.) I played in the mud, I built forts, I rode bikes barefoot. When I was pregnant with Avery, Allison swore that Ace would be a little prissy girl. I dismissed this notion as ridiculousness. Clearly, from the photo below. I was the one who was ridiculous.

Now, in all honesty, I should point out that is is entirely a fluke. She is not protesting her delicious breakfast, nor requesting a facial, but had just woken up and I just happened to catch up with her little hand posed. She loves to get dirty and climb things. She also likes to play dress up and already has a mild addiction to shoes. So I suppose she has the best of both worlds. Just like the Miley Cyrus theme song.
Please note her "art" on the calendar behind her. That's all.

1 comment:

Rebecca Beers said...

Ahhh I love that little girl! I want to come visit soon!