Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Stomach Bug

Illness stinks. Literally. I picked up a stomach bug Monday, and felt pretty bad until I woke up this morning. Avery woke up with similar symptoms, and a smell that was undeniable. Out came the disinfectant, and the diaper cream, and things are better already. I hope TJ doesn't get it! I am about to go stir crazy though. This is day 4 of being at the house! Sunday, we came home after church and I have only left to go pick up meds(and got my nails done while waiting for them to be ready at the pharmacy) and watch the auburn game at the Godwins since. I am thinking I may need a date night after today! Hint, hint.
In other news, I got my nails shellacked on Cristin and Cameron's recommendation. So far, no chips, no wear, no tear. They look as good as they did Monday. I am really shocked. I am very hard on my hands, especially with all the hand washing I've been doing lately! [UPDATE: Nails, fail. Day 3, and 2 hours after I typed this, 2 of them had chipped completely off. Maybe it was done wrong? Going back to have them fix them!]
I have only one photo today-my babies cleaning up the front yard. Sorry the neighbors house is in this one... such an eyesore!
I hope no one else gets this bug!

No comments: