Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So much to blog about!

On Sunday, my dear Birmingham friends (plus Searcy) gave us a baby shower. It was perfect! I was so excited to see everyone! The food was incredible, Rebecca's home was a dream, and I felt like a celebrity! We received some truly wonderful presents, but the time spent with my girls was my favorite part! I will have pictures of the presents tomorrow, but today, I have other exciting news...4 D ultrasound pictures!!!!

But first, an update before I show you her face. She is healthy, weighing in at 2 pounds 12 ounces, and is growing steadily. She has 10 fingers and 10 toes, and she looks like a perfect combination of TJ and I (Chubby cheeks on both ends)! She still has a long way to grow, but I am just so happy she is healthy! Ok, to the pics...


4 comments:

Searcy Yoder said...

she has the allen noes!!!!! no doubt. I am in love

medailey said...

So I am not sure how I feel about the 4D ultrasounds...they are a little creepy, but neat at the same time.

Kara said...

she looks like evan. does anyone else see it?

Tracy Williford said...

yeah. thats the general concensus, that she looks like Elvin.