Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Turkey Day Excitement Comes Early in Pregnant Land

At this stage Avery is the size of a large eggplant. She is 15 1/2 inches from head to toe and weighs in at 2 1/4 pounds. She will be 28 weeks on Friday. I moved our 4D ultrasound to November 25th, because of more Jury Duty, but that means that the family will get to see her face at Thanksgiving dinner! Yeah!
Also, I made an appointment with a pediatrician for next Friday. It is a sort of prenatal interview, and hopefully we will like who we chose. My pediatrician, Dr. Bob, is no longer taking new patients, but this is his practice/group.
Thanks to those who commented on my new figure. Beers, you make me laugh. I suppose it is one of those things you just take in stride or you might spontaneously combust.
I am making tortilla soup tonight, thanks to Angela. I am looking forward to it. That statement alone proves I am pregnant. I just ate lunch 30 minutes ago, and already I am excited about dinner. I can't even begin to say how much I am looking forward to Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Wait...eating lunch and then immediately getting excited about dinner is a symptom of pregnancy? Uh oh...I think I've been pregnant all my life.