Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A little Comparison

This is a (blurry) photo of Aves the week she came home from the hospital. I almost can't even believe she is the same baby. Then, below is her 3 month photo...even though she is 3 1/2 months now.



How fast she has grown! It is so surprising to see her do new things. I love that she is turning into a little girl, but I hate that it is happening so fast!
On sleep...
Sunday night, Avery slept from 8:30 to 7am!! I did have to go and put her pacifer back in twice, but she didn't need a bottle, or be held. It was great! I keep hoping that nights like that will catch on, but no such luck yet. Last night she was so sleepy that I put her down at 7:30pm. Mistake! She slept great until 10pm, when I had to put her paci back in her mouth. Then, again at 1am, TJ got up with her because she was hungry. She went back down at 1:30am and then was up again at ten til 6, ready for another bottle. Needless to say, no one got much sleep around our house, and everyone but Avery woke up a little grumpy. Maybe tonight she will sleep good enough for all of us to get 8 straight hours.

2 comments:

Searcy Yoder said...

Did we forget to mention the amazing night we had when Aunt Searcy slept over and helped? I was helpfull, right?

Tracy Williford said...

Yes...you were helpful! Thank you! Sorry I didn't post about that yet, I am waiting on Allison to give me the photos from it first!