Friday, July 3, 2009

Gettin' ma hair did

You may have noticed that Avery has chosen a new hair-do lately. I think this is a lovely opportunity to recognize that I am still young and hip, and have an excellent sense of humor. My baby girl has a mo-hawk. I think it is so cute! She has so much hair and its getting long, so I decided to try this out. The alternative is to brush it to the side, but she looks like a little old man with a comb over. I, personally, like the punk rocker look she is sporting these days.
As you can tell from her bib, she loved her avocados I made for her the other night! They have been her favorite so far!


Lastly, when I went in this morning, to get Avery out of bed, this is what I found.


She was upside down, on her back, and playing with her hands. As you can see, the paci was long gone, and although her eyes are closed in the photo, she was awake and happy. She always beats the flash on my phone.

1 comment:

Kara said...

i love the mohawk...can't wait to introduce her to my music! bhahaha...joking, t.