Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm glad I didn't miss the Dance.


This morning Avery and I danced. Heidi watched.


One of my fellow employees here at the hotel, Brandon, is expecting his first child any day now. I am so excited for him! It was such an exciting and wonderful time when we were waiting for Avery! Those last days were interesting! I was huge! Do you need a reminder?


Seriously! I gained so much weight that my knees and ankles hurt all the time! Anyway, I got off the subject. Brandon's wife is ready to pop, and it makes me so nostalgic! If I could do it again right now, I would. (The pregnancy stuff is a different story, but childbirth and the hospital part, and bringing home a new little one was so exciting!) I will update as soon as we get news of their little girl!


1 comment:

Kate said...

She's got a mean 1,2 step. Watch out mom!