Monday, June 29, 2009

TJ and Avery

Avery and I went with Searcy to her bay house this weekend while TJ went fishing with Evan and Micheal on the big boat down in Destin. We had a good time, and so did they (and they brought home lots o' fishies to eat!), but I have never seen Avery give anyone a warmer welcome than when her Dada came home. She smiled and laughed, and buried her head in his shoulder when he picked her up. It was the cutest thing ever! This photo was moments later (and not nearly as cute as the initial joy of seeing him!).

"Mom, seriously, get me out of this car seat!"

Avery had her shots on Thursday, and was a little fussy and feverish on Friday still. I was worried when Beverly called to tell me she was running a low grade temperature of 99.7F. When I got there, she was back to normal temperature and I think she may have just gotten hot. Crisis averted. Just as I realize she is fine, I get a call from Allison, whose son, Riley, was headed to the hospital for a fever and coughing! I was so upset! Luckily, he is all better now! Thank goodness! I have never been so worried about someone else's kid!

No comments: