Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm taking T-Pain

Last night was Grandma's 85th birthday! We went on a dinner cruise on the Alabama River (thanks to TJ, I now know the name of the river that runs through downtown, and yes, I am an idiot) to celebrate. This was Avery's first time on a big boat...she has only been on Mitchell and Kelly's pontoon before this. So I took this photo to commemorate the big event...I think she is pretty pumped up about the adventure.


She was so cute the whole time...people were in awe of how well she behaved! She loves to be in the middle of anything! (Sounds like someone else I know!) We had a great time...even though it was still 90 degrees at 8pm!
FYI- Download T-Pain's "I'm on a boat" from I tunes if you haven't already. I had the pleasure of seeing this music video, and it cracks me up every time. TJ kept singing "I got my flippy floppys!" Just listen, and this will all make sense!

No comments: