Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Growing up so fast!!!

Just playing with my feet, trying to cool off after the walk Mommy and I took! It is so freaking hot outside at 8 o'clock in the morning!


I am not sure why she looks like a little girl rather than a baby in this photo, but I just want to squeeze her! This is right when we got back from our walk this morning.

We went to the beach last weekend, and Avery got to play in the big pool for the first time! She loved it! She kicked her feet and splashed around, and she floated in her float! This is after the pool, but still chillin' in her float! I will post more photos of the pool when Mom emails them to me.


This was on the way home from the beach, and Avery decided to try to eat Tigger's tail. Her Aunt Searcy gave her that toy, and she loves it!


"Mom, why is that thing always in my face?"

So lately Avery has been sleeping pretty well, although sometimes I still have to get up and put her paci back in. We do not require a bottle at night anymore, and haven't for a while now, praise the Lord. It means much more sleep for Mommy and Daddy! However, the past few days she has been waking up, not fussing, but talking to herself when she rolls on her back. I am not sure how she is scooting all around the bed so easily. This morning I went in to find her playing with her feet, talking to herself, on her back, upside down from the way I had her. She was quite content! Which was nice because I was able to throw a load of laundry in and brush my teeth before I had to get her up to feed and change her. I hope this trend continues!
I switched her formula (Vermont Organics) a few weeks back, and have really liked it, because she is no longer constipated, but she has been spitting up all over the place. With the Similac Organic, she almost never spit up, but spitting up doesn't seem to bother her at all. Whereas the constipation was heartbreaking. She was in so much pain! So I finally broke down and bought her some of the Dr. Brown's bottles, and the spitting up has gotten so much better! Crazy how changing one little thing (I would have thought formulas were pretty much the same!) leads to a bunch of other problems! Hopefully we have got it all fixed now! I am so happy to have such a happy, healthy baby!



No comments: