Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Surprise Video

Avery's preschool teacher, Ms. Lynn took this video this morning. I haven't even seen it yet! My computer won't let me watch them unless they are uploaded onto the blog, so get excited about the surprise video!

Last night, Avery, Jake, and Riley all got together (which actually means that Carolyn, Jason, Allison, Michael, TJ, and I got together while they slept) for some dinner. They are so cute, little stair steps since Riley was born in December, Avery was nine weeks after, and Jake is nine weeks younger than Aves. Jake turns 9 weeks on Monday, so get ready for some photos! Before Riley and Avery had to go to bed, we did get them together to stare at each other for while. Riley tried to hold Avery's hand, but TJ stepped in and blocked his flirtatious move. (Sorry lil' Earl, I think he is going to be a very strict Daddy!) Jake got there just in time to wave good night to Avery who was getting very cranky. Regardless, we, the parents, had a great time visiting and eating a great meal! Allison made the creamiest grits I have ever eaten and some corn bread. TJ blackened some amberjack, and I made a tomato, cucumber, mozzarella salad. It was divine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

give us some scott shashy raps!!