Monday, July 13, 2009

Nashville, Lake, Atlanta (but not in that order)

We went to the lake for the 4th. Avery played in the water a little and hung out with Mimi and Paw Paw and the girls a lot!
We stayed at the Renaissance Concourse when we went to Atlanta for Granny's funeral. Avery really liked having the big bed all to herself while we waited for her bed to get brought up!


Avery and Da Da horsing around before bedtime. I don't know who had more fun! I lost all my clothes, but the bow remains.

TJ and I went to Nashville without Avery for Sara's wedding. It was so fun! TJ, Chase, CT, and Phillip sang karaoke at Wanna B's on Broadway after the wedding. I was so proud! The photo is very blurry...it was quite dark and he was moving so fast. You should see the rest of them!

And here is Jenny doing the Britney dance. J-bo, you should quit being a nurse and just dance full time. I hear the Booby Bungalow is hiring.


No comments: