Friday, July 10, 2009

Loads of Photos

I have a major backlog of photos to share. Some are pretty old!

I can hold my own bottle now! Mommy is so proud! (It makes her life much easier now that I can feed myself sometimes!)


Did someone say beach?

Mommy took me swimming in the baby pool in the backyard. Daddy videoed and photographed. (Of course, everything I do is a documentable moment.)




I kicked and splashed! I only got mad when I splashed water in my own face.


Yay! No bath tonight!


Any guesses on what she is doing here? I'll give you one hint: Clean diaper needed after this photo was taken.


I am too cool for school. Except that Jake is there now (at school, that is) which makes it much more fun!



4 month photo shoot. She will be 5 months tomorrow~sorry so late!


I love this one!







CARROTS are my favorite! My face likes them, too!


1 comment:

Kara said...

the pooing picture and the carrots are by far the funniest things i've seen in a long time!