Thursday, February 12, 2009

AAW!

I have now had the pleasure of going to the hospital and meeting this little angel. She is absolutely beautiful with a head full of dark brown hair. She looks a lot like her Daddy but I can see some of Tracy in her too. Anyway here are some pictures that TJ had taken and some that I took today. Know that both Tracy and beautiful Avery are doing very well. Tracy was quite the trooper and after being in labor for almost 24 hours, she delivered Avery via C-section. Correction to yesterdays post Avery was born at 4:06 pm and was 20 inches long. She is really just perfect!

4 comments:

Searcy Yoder said...

I already miss her and I just left her!

Kara said...

AAHHHH!!! dying to see her! why is it not Saturday yet?!?!

Lauren said...

Congrats Tracy & TJ!!!!

Kara said...

come on T!!! i need a new baby post! jeez...it's like you are busy or something....