Thursday, February 5, 2009

The End (or the begining, rather) is in sight!

We had our last ultrasound done yesterday. She was apparently sticking her tongue out in this one, but I don't see it. Once they get this big, they all look like blobs.
Avery weighed in at 6 pounds 12 ounces. All of my levels look great! We are right on track. However, no more progress has been made, but I am a great candidate for induction, since I have been dilated and partially effaced for 3 weeks now. That means that we will have a baby by Wednesday February 11th! I am scheduled for induction on Tuesday the 10th, and Dr. Connor said to expect Avery to arrive mid afternoon on the 11th. Here is the most exciting post it note I have ever received:
This the date and time I am supposed to arrive at the hospital for my induction. The wait is almost over!

2 comments:

Searcy Yoder said...

i def. like the new layout.

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

I checked and on December 3rd Riley weighed in on the ultrasound at 6 lbs. 13 oz. A little less than 72 hours later he weighed in at 7 lbs. 6 oz.