Thursday, February 19, 2009

Photos

I have been a mother now for one week and one day. It is surprisingly different from what I expected. In fact I don't feel much different at all. Except for this wonderful little monster that I am responsible for. It is amazing to think that I grew her in my belly for 9 months. She really is a blessing, and I understand why people have more than one...all that pain and agony is gone (almost), and it has been replaced by a sense of accomplishment and awe that God would allow me to play the role of earthly parent to Avery. But you didn't click on my blog to hear me rant and get all philosophical, now did you? You just want to see some pictures! Here ya go:


TJ is working up his plan on how to get her car seat in the tree stand.


And Ahma thinking how much she looks like TJ!

No caption necessary.



And Searcy waiting patiently before the delivery!



The family gathered around me when I am still in good spirits! (Evan, how did you miss out on this picture?)

1 comment:

Kara said...

he probably missed it because he was hanging out with me! bhahaahah!