Friday, February 6, 2009

pups and more.

I think it's time for a puppy update. Partner is happily living in his transitional housing with Uncle Steve, until Aunt Patty's house is finished. He is adjusting well. Hank and Maggie are getting loads of attention since I am at home more these days. I am afraid they are in for a rude awakening once Avery gets here! Allison and Michael came over last night with Baby Riley and they were awfully curious about the little guy! They kept sniffing him, and then looking at me in a funny way. As if they were asking if this is the thing I have been telling them about...that "B" word. As I shoved them outside, I explained that he was a baby, but not our baby. Heidi was mostly indifferent to Riley. She was more concerned that we were sitting on her couch, and there wasn't enough room for her. Here is a picture of her from her latest quail hunt.

Being around Riley and Allison gives me a sense of confidence that I can and will be a good mommy. I am looking forward to meeting my little one. It almost seems cruel that you have to wait 9 (10) months. The wait is almost over!

Carolyn gave Avery her very first Obama paraphenalia. It is a super cute "Obama Baby" onezie!

No comments: