Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gobble, Gobble, Wahh, Wahh, Onomatopoeia can be fun!

I went to the doctor yesterday, and I begged her to give me an ultrasound. She wanted me to wait a few more days in hopes that we will be able to get a very clear picture of the little crotch. So....Monday is the big day! I am so excited I can barely sit still. The peanut has grown in the past week to 4 1/2 inches in length and weighs 3 1/2 ounces. Dr. Miller found its heartbeat. 150 beats per minute. She was very reassuring this time, and we decided that we will give birth at Baptist East.
TJ and I are going to attend Childbirth Preparation and Breastfeeding Classes at the hospital. Still not sure why he needs to go to breastfeeding class, but I will be glad for him to know, should I be passed out from exhaustion, he can fully execute a feeding by himself. I'm kidding. He will, however, need to know how to wake up from a scream and warm a bottle. (He swears he will be of great help during turkey hunting season, when he will be waking up early anyway.) Hehe.

No comments: