Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mr. No-Shoulders

The puppies are growing so fast! They have little chubby bellies and open eyes. They are learning to walk, and are gaining ground quickly! This weekend they will start on puppy food, and we begin the process of weaning from Maggie.
The lake is so nice to wake up to. It is really a treat, but I didn't get home to start dinner last night until 8pm. That means I did not get to sleep until almost 10, and I had to wake up at 6. This is killing me. I hope the second trimester lets me gain some energy back.
I heard the baby's heart this morning. It was the best and loudest I had heard yet! Peanut is slowly moving up into my abdomen this week, and his arms are proportional to his body! The legs still have a way to go. (I am banking on Peanut getting TJ's shoulders and Evan's arm length.)

No comments: