Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is me with a pillow up my dress. This is not actually how big I am. I repeat, this is merely a preview of what is to come.


Peanut can move his feet, kick me in the bladder, and spread his little monkey toes today. This makes me very happy. I can't feel the kicks yet, but they say in another week or two I will. My doctor's appointment was moved from Monday to Wednesday of next week, so it will be even longer until we find out when the next ultrasound is...uhhh. So impatient.


I tried to hear his/her heartbeat last night, but peanut must have been asleep, because it was no where to be found. (This is no cause for concern. About every 5th time I can't locate it because the baby shifts drastically while there is still room to move.)

2 comments:

Searcy Yoder said...

I love this post. Of course I looked at the pic before I read anything and almost cried. I LOVE that peanut has monkey toes!!! This is getting real exciting. Peanut can actually move around on it's own!!! If peanut can kick that must mean we have brain activity!! I am so ready for this peanut to be here!!! I LOVE YOU

Allison & Michael Godwin said...

I hope you look that good when your tummy is that big...I will hate you for it but since you are my friend I will not wish for you to feel as fat as I do.